Thursday, November 16, 2006 @ 9:21 pm
Wahh, today is the worse day of all times, i had a fever which was 38.6 degrees and i had to cancel my outing with esther, i feel so bad!!I felt dizzy and i was like so restless, seeing mommy pick up after was so terrible, i wish i could have like washed my dishes myself and she could have gone to work, but she took leave just to take care of me, I'm so grateful. THANKS MOMMY.
I was at the doctor's today, and my my i had to wait like for 45 minutes for my turn and i must say this is the first time this year i see the doctor, and today is also the first time this year that i have a fever, YIPPEE, u mean i've been so fit?
Mommy forbidded me to eat prata, everything tastes so bland when u're sick, but the prata was surpirsingly REALLY NICE!, but i couldn't eat that. But i managed to pinch a few bits when nobody was looking.
Thank you everyone, for your kind and concerned wishes, I feel so much better already.
feeling better CLARISSA