dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Sunday, November 19, 2006 @ 10:52 pm
Sarah Ho, you're the nicest person in the whole world, my closest school friend ever. I still remember last year, when we were in secondary 1, we were competing and we didn't even think about being promoted to express, we just wanted to do our very best. UNexpectdly, we were! We were going to go to express becasue of our fantastic scores! a difference of 0.6 marks ONLY.
This year, we went up to express, a new class, new class mates, new learning environment, but i wasn't afraid because you were with me, we competed.

Honours Day, I saw you walk up on stage, to claim what was rightfully yours, 1st of the whole of normal acadamic, i was really happy, for my friend, my closest and bestest friend, but too bad, for that i received more vouchers then you, but we were still the friends.
This year, when the results were out, i realised that our class position was a difference of 3 seats, and our level position was in a difference of 10-13 positions, but still i was happy, because we gained respect from Ms Lim and the others, I'm really Happy that we are moving up next year, although into different classes. I will always remember you as my closest and nicest friend EVER.

AND i don't want us to part!