dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Monday, November 06, 2006 @ 10:15 am
OH great, i was supposed to be in school by 9AM to collect my streaming results and i set the alarm at 0745, when it rang, i turned to off and when back to sleep, i didn't wake up until sarah called me at 0838 to ask me what to bring to school. I jumped OUTTA bed,WOAH, if sarah didn't call, i would have slept right through it! THANKS SARAH , I OWE YOU.

Its a pity, we went up to sec 2 together and not going to sec 3 together, I thank you for helping me all this while, even though u'll be in 3/7, and doing AMath, and I'm not because i don't want to.I hope that you shall do as well as you possibly can. THANKS sarah, and don't forget to INVITE me out??? Hahahaa.. Really happy for you.

I got my dream combination, doing physics and BIO, bio rocks! and ss/geog but don't like literature, looks like i have to learn to like it.Ms Jo Teo may be teaching again. So, much read the book before i get back to school. hahahaha

clarissa