Monday, November 06, 2006 @ 12:16 am
Its MONDAY already? I'm typing this at 1204 in the morning? WOAH, in about 8-9 hours, i'll be sitting in my classroom, i shall be collection my streaming results, the wait has been very anticipating, I finally get to go back to school. I miss school so much, we have alot of fun in school, meeting friends and all, OH boy i miss school very much, AND i seem to have gotta school holiday blues, I don't know why, maybe its because i sit at home all day AND rot, ahhaha, ROT, thats the word. Nobody cares or nobody even bothers. Rotting has officially become a pastime for my sister and I except the occasional tuition lessons that keep our brains functioning, I've started on my school holiday homework, but not even half way through for the book I'm using for the book review. This place has never been so gloomy and dull before. Its all because of school holidays, My outings with friends are always so far apart. GAHH, i miss angela too, I haven't seen her FOR AGES, and i wanna eat 'Jacks Place' with her. and see her MOMMY.
I wish i wish.
CLARISSA