dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006 @ 8:22 pm
I'm SO SAD! SCGS, famous mee pok man has just passed away, he has been selling mee pok at SCGS since my mommy's time, then my time, then my sis time, that is a whole lot of heritage and history, how can he just DIE like that? His mee pok is the BEST in the world, i regret not eating it the last time i went back to see Mrs Ravi and Ms Durrat, now i can never ever taste it ever again, now i feel like crying.

I have a sore-throat, a really TERRIBLE cough, and slight fever, how to go watch step up tomorrow?Haiz, still must go to school tomorrow for gifts.

Oh yes, today, Eliza , Tiara, Sabina, Samira and I were in school for skit comm, and we had alot of fun today, After Eliza left, we had like some talk that lasted till 6pm..



sickly clarissa