Monday, November 13, 2006 @ 11:22 pm
Finally i have something to blog about now, its 1134PM on my computer and i don't know what to do, Sarah just called, wanted me to help her with some of her last minute CHOIR homework? I was shocked, CHOIR also have homework meh? She was supposed to compose some form of Hungarian Folk Music, given a tune of CDEFEDCBDC, and she needed to like sing along, so i ended up playing the piano to accompany her musical stuff, and made some changes to it, so its now cefgfedcbdc, and she said that shes adding more notes in, SO i'm happy that i not only completed my job, but also ''encouraged'' her to make more music, after all.PIANO ROCKS!I also wanna apologise to Hui Chen, I'm so sorry, I'm always going offline before we can finish our game, for example, one of them is Minesweeper Flags are something, I have to log off at 1200AM SHARP, and today, its also because i was late of piano, I hope that u'll accept my sincere apologies.SORRY HUI CHEN!CLARISSA out! Cause i have to do chinese tuition homework!