dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Thursday, September 14, 2006 @ 10:46 pm
JASMINE TYE-out of Singapore idol, this time it was expected? Who should i vote for in the GRAND finals? Hady or Jonathan??!Thats for me to decide in the near future.

I just had an arguement with my mummy just now, she was like so moody,everything done is like so bad,she keeps scolding. I guess its her work problems,i went to collect my specs today and noticed that the blue one is really BRIGHT on my charred face lol..

My mummy was like why can't u do these stuff by urself, i mean i just woke up from my afternooon name by the way, DUH i'll be a lil disoriented with myself, I"M JUST SO SORRY< i forgot to say HI to her and she had a BLACK face the whole evening/?

ARRRRG
<3clarissa